This project consists of building a cross-border 525 kV direct current connection from Heide to Klein-Rogahn. This high-voltage connection can transmit a capacity of 4 GW. The direct current connection consists of underground cables, which are manufactured and laid according to the state of the land.
The schedule envisages that the planning approval procedure will be completed by 2027. and the construction work should be completed by 2031.
- Support in the design, awarding and subsequent management of preparatory construction measures, cable installation up to the commissioning of the HVDC onshore underground cable connection
- Accompanying, contributing to and supporting the approval procedure in the context of the NABEG
- Supporting the client project team, managing and controlling its service providers/contractors and internal and external project participants
- Development of strategies and their implementation for awarding contracts, planning, logistics, quality assurance, installation and commissioning of the line connection
- Managing the preparation of associated tender and contract documents as well as participation/management of the responsible packages in the award process
- Communicating and safeguarding the interests of the project vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders, in particular representing the project at public events and in dealings with the authorities
- Definition of project management requirements, active control of the project to achieve the program and project objectives (in particular HSE, time, quality, costs)
- Completed studies in an engineering degree program, such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, surveying, geology, geophysics or comparable disciplines
- Sound experience in the implementation of projects for the planning and realisation of onshore infrastructure projects
- Project management experience
- Willingness to make occasional site visits and business trips between Schwerin and Hamburg
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.