… we believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that a project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
Our client is an international transmission system operator and is taking an important step in developing an European electricity grid at sea and is hereby playing a significant role in achieving the European climate ambitions. To achieve this, they are looking for a Construction Manager to join them at the earliest possibility.
Your responsibilities in this role include but by no means are limited to the following:
Early Works Phase
- Review Work Method Statement and procurement documentations
- Check constructability aspects of the engineering works
- Provide input related to safety during construction, based on the principles of “Safety in Design”
- Oversee onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with Employer requirements, design documentations and quality requirements
- Review the work progress
- Assist in the management of the construction documentation
- Review the contractual conditions of performance
- Identify, raise and assist in resolution of nonconformances and defects
- Provide input to change requests or RFIs when impacting the construction activities
- Provide input for the management of payments, depending on the progress
- You have at least 5–8 years of experience working in the field of Civil works with preferably an experience in the marine or offshore sector
- Education: Civil Engineer; Bachelor in Construction or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of construction methods and technologies and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts
- Knowledge of building codes and scheduling methods
- You have experience in working on multidisciplinary and complex projects
- You have experience in heavy concrete structures construction and transportation, preferably in a marine environment
- Knowledge of construction worksite safety practice
- Excellent MS Office skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.