Contract Manager (m/w/d) / Offshore-Wind-Projekte
We believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that your project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
At the moment we´re searching for a Contract Manager (m/f/d) for one of our project partners based in Berlin.
The project you would be active in, is about two independent grid connections, each comprising offshore platform, sea and land cables as well as a transformer station. The Contract Management comprehends agreements and other legal matters with respect to crossing and proximity by/ of assets of third parties, licensing, authorization and/ or co-operation with offshore wind farm project developers and other, contracts with authorities, NDA etc.
Your responsibilities in this role will include the following
- Review, formulate and negotiate contracts in coordination with the relevant decision makers and departments (particularly the general project leader, project leaders, package managers, legal department)
- Develop and coordinate contract-related negotiation schedules, strategies & positions
- Central management of or participation in the negotiation of contracts within the area of responsibility of the project department, perhaps with wind farm project developers as well as with any project partners (e.g. crossing and proximity agreements, licensing/authorization contracts under private law, contracts with authorities, NDA). This also includes the coordination of negotiations with other departments
- Support other departments (e.g. purchasing and/ or operations Dept.) for contracts in the area of responsibility of these departments (e.g. grid connection contract, O&M agreement)
- Assistance during the execution of contracts that have been made
- Support the heads of department, the Project Management Office and the people involved in the project during implementation of the project with regard to legal matters
To be considered for this role your skills, knowledge and requirements include the following
- Degree in law (LL.B., BBL, LL.M., MBL or similar) or business management or industrial engineering with corresponding specialization in legal matters
- Very good command of German and English, both written and spoken (fit for drafting and negotiation)
- Use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP skills are useful
- Willingness to travel occasionally to the construction site project offices in Lubmin & Rostock
What we´re able to offer you
- Various hybrid working models including remote working (at least 50%) and flexible working hours
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high-end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com