Founded in 2017, we are a specialist project development consultancy and provider of engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services focused on offshore wind, power transmission, storage and green hydrogen projects.
We are supporting major energy corporations like TSOs, project developers and utilities providing tailor made services and in-depth expertise. From the first stages of development such as technical due diligence and strategic advisory to final decommissioning, our KODIAK experts are accompanying our clients throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
For a French partner company based in Paris, we are currently looking for an HVDC Systems Expert (m/f/d) for Offshore Converter Platforms & Onshore Converter Stations to oversee the following areas of activity:
- Developing/challenging functional and technical HVDC Specifications taking into consideration the clients needs regarding operation (incl. the reliability of the clients power grid) and maintenance (incl. safety, french regulation, the clients practices etc.)
- Review of bidders’ technical offers
- Involvement in technical clarifications
- Coordination of technical experts on different topics: HV equipment, LV devices, HVDC software design, transients and harmonics behaviors, simulation models, control and protections, IT interface etc.
WAS DICH AUSZEICHNET:
- Experience in HVDC projects
- Experience in HVDC offshore projects
- Experience within European TSO or Offshore Wind Farm Developer (plus, but not a must)
- Spoken and written English; ability to communicate in French (written) is required. Spoken French is a plus but not a must.
ZUSÄTZLICH BIETEN WIR DIR:
- Working hours incl. remote option
- Various employee benefits
- Attractive salary structure
- Open corporate culture in a relaxed atmosphere and flat hierarchies
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org