WE AT KODIAK…
believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that a project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
- Manage and exploit the results of the geophysical and geotechnical surveys to be carried out
- Manage and challenge the project's project management team in their choice of technical solutions
- Be a driving force in finding optimal technical solutions, in compliance with the technical specifications
- Report directly to the package manager on all your activities
Travel may be required in the La Rochelle, Bordeaux and Nantes area. However, travel will be occasional. Frequent travel is not required.
- 4/5 years' higher education (engineering or postgraduate diploma, ideally specialising in marine engineering)
- At least 7 years' experience in offshore pipelaying: experience in engineering and methods, operational experience in works is a plus, experience in nearshore/estuarine works is a plus
- Fluency in English and French required (written and spoken)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Various hybrid working models including remote working and flexible working hours
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high-end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy (for permanent German employers)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.