… we believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that a project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
We're searching for a Project Engineer (Production Supervision) (m/f/d) for an offshore wind project which is about a grid connection, consisting of a platform, sea and land cables and a transformer station. The project office is located in Berlin, but occasional trips to Nantong (China) for production supervision are necessary.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the manufacturing of cable systems inc. monitoring and control of the supplier for the cable installations (submarine cables and trimmings).
Among others, your tasks will include the following:
- Technical support of the supplier for submarine cable systems
- Support with type test sample production, production quality control, factory tests, special inspections and factory acceptance
- Documentation review
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERTISE
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Nantong (China)
- Experience in technical order processing for the manufacture of electrical cables; e.g. as responsible supervisor or expert
- Electrical engineering education or equivalent
- Experience in cable manufacturing
- Good knowledge of English (at least level B2)
- Permanent and unlimited working contract
- Various hybrid working models including remote working and flexible working hours (depends on the project)
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high-end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy
Please note that all offers – except for working hours and home office option – are only valid for our permanent employees and not for freelancers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.