By 2030, this project will consist of several wind turbines with an output of up to three GW which will be installed on and around the island. This will be more than the offshore wind capacity currently connected in Denmark (2.3 GW). A 470-kilometer-long submarine cable will connect the island's electricity grids with Germany. This will allow electricity produced on Bornholm to flow directly into the German grid. The project could thus supply around 4.5 million Danish and German households with green electricity.
- Setting up and specifying the joint technology for the cable and converter sub-projects in close cooperation with the design team and project management
- Supporting the specialist project manager in all aspects of construction, i.e. planning and controlling the scope, schedule, budget, quality and risk
- Reviewing the work instructions provided by the contractor with regard to all types of high-voltage and fiber optic cable connections, execution of connections to the stations (converters/KAS), etc.
- Development of concepts and tender documents for partial services of the above-mentioned work packages and their coordination within the client's company
- Technical examination and evaluation of offers and participation in negotiations on partial services for the above-mentioned relevant work packages
- Technical support for obtaining approvals, including studies and advice
- Cooperation with the central and local interface management of the various sub-projects (work packages)
- Support for the Q-relevant interfaces
- Monitoring the progress of production with the support of the entire QM/QA department
- Ensuring the project documentation
- Preparation and implementation of audits at suppliers and corresponding deviation analyses
- Processing incidents and training the resulting lessons learned
- Experience of working in a multi-project environment, including the use of management skills
- Experience in working with specialist engineers in the development of demand-oriented QM concepts
- Willingness to travel to Denmark and Hamburg
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.