Success we can plan
Project development is the initial phase of all projects and an essential part of your project’s success. Early planning, technology, and site selection as well as holistic business case analyses are crucial to minimize risks, reduce costs and plan the project successfully. KODIAK offers a comprehensive consulting package to support our clients from the very beginning.
Project development & strategic planning
Our strategic project development planning up to FID ensures that each project is optimally prepared for implementation. With our clients, we develop a customized strategy that aligns with their goals, maximizes the project’s potential, and mitigates risks.
- Setting up project development plan and project structure
- Planning Scope of Work (SoW) for third parties
- Setting up supply chain and contracting strategy and defining construction concept
- Specifying major tenders and deriving procurement strategy
- Supporting with bid evaluation and preferred bidder selection, validating EPCI contractors and other third-party suppliers
- Assessing regulatory landscape and defining permitting and certification roadmap
- Developing O&M and QHSE concepts
- Deriving operational and strategic risk mitigation measures
Investing in renewable energy projects requires a thorough understanding of the target market regarding infrastructure, commercial, and regulatory aspects. Clients trust our comprehensive assessment to identify risks, opportunities, and challenges associated with the market.
- Conducting market and market entry studies
- Analyzing value and supply chains incl. workforce
- Examining the infrastructure overview (e.g. grid connection points, grid capabilities etc.)
- Conducting tariff studies
- Assessing regulatory landscape
Advisory in technology & location
Investing in renewable energy projects requires a thorough understanding of the project’s technical, financial, legal, and environmental aspects. To identify risks, opportunities, and challenges associated with the project, clients trust our comprehensive assessment.
- Conducting feasibility and concept studies
- Analyzing locations and support site selection
- Evaluating technical and environmental constraints
- Analyzing specific LCoE, AEP and LCoH
- Conducting financial and business case modelling and supporting investment decisions
- Conducting buyer’s due diligence
- Providing lenders engineering
- Supporting evaluation of asset portfolios
Project governance & set-up advisory
Experienced professionals at KODIAK offer a combination of skills and expertise to support and advise the project direction, setting up the project efficiently to ensure a project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required standards.
- Establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) organization and supporting project lead during the project setup phase
- Managing project interfaces between different technical disciplines, stakeholders, and partners
- Providing dedicated support to project managers and key personnel in areas such as planning, risk management, negotiations and quality assurance
Explore tailored project management solutions for renewable energy projects with KODIAK, your reliable partner.
Offshore wind energy
We support our clients in all technical packages providing services for the manufacturing and installation of foundations, cables, offshore substations, and wind turbine generators.
Our experts cover the entire technical portfolio from HVDC/AC transmission and interconnectors to converters and large battery systems.
We have expertise in electrolyzer connections, process-/gas treatment and balance of plant as well as H2-Pipeline construction and natural gas pipeline redesignation.