STAY ON TOP OF COMPLEX PROJECTS
With our Project Management Office (PMO) services, you can be sure that all quality standards are met and that communication between service providers and companies involved runs smoothly. In addition, our Project Management Office supports the key stakeholders and ensures that project managers and engineers can fully concentrate on their work. This way our clients can be certain that all stages of their project up to the final commissioning are perfectly organized, coordinated, and monitored.
PROJECT GOVERNANCE AND SET-UP ADVISORY
Experienced professionals at KODIAK offer a combination of skills, expertise and to support and advice the project direction/lead setting up the project efficiently to ensure a project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required standards.
- Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) organization and support project lead during the Project Setup phase
- Manage project interfaces between different technical disciplines, stakeholders, and partners
- Provide dedicated support to project managers and key personnel in areas such as planning, risk management, negotiations and quality assurance
SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT CONTROLLING
KODIAK has extensive knowledge in schedule management, allowing us to effectively plan and control project timelines and budgets. We understand the importance of a well-defined project plan. Our approach ensures that we identify and manage potential risks and issues early on, keeping our clients’ projects on track from start to finish.
- Create and maintain project schedules/plans incorporating all project specifics/objectives
- Prepare and conduct status meetings and reporting
- Derivate budget and timeline risks in coordination with risk management
- Manage project costs and conducting quantity surveys and forecasting
- Control ordering and billing processes
PROJECT RISK AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
As part of the Project Management Office KODIAK assures that risks are identified, assessed and managed while adhering to relevant regulations and standards. We provide a range of services to assist clients in reducing potential risks and enhancing overall project performance.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate project-specific risks and contingencies
- Manage risk with tools (e.g., risk registers) simulations (e.g. Monte-Carlo) and communicate information into the project
- Derive risk strategies and countermeasures
- Execution and control of QHSE measures
- Develop and improve demand-oriented quality management systems
- Define, coordinate and support of quality processes and measures
In large-scale renewable energy projects, a proper document management is crucial to guarantee that all project-related information is organized, stored, and shared efficiently and securely. We help our clients ensuring that all project members have access to the most up-to-date information, reduce the risk of errors or miscommunication, and streamlines the decision-making process.
- Develop and implement a document management strategy, process and documentation setup/systems
- Execute document management operations during all project activities
- Implement document controlling and monitor document flows
Explore tailored project management solutions for renewable energy projects with KODIAK, your reliable partner.
OFFSHORE WIND ENERGY
We support our clients in all technical packages providing services for the manufacturing and installation of foundations, cables, offshore substations, and wind turbine generators.
Our experts cover the entire technical portfolio from HVDC/AC transmission and interconnectors to converters and large battery systems.
We have expertise in electrolyzer connections, process-/gas treatment and balance of plant as well as H2-Pipeline construction and natural gas pipeline redesignation.