Stay on top of complex projects
With our Project Management Office (PMO) services, you can be sure that all quality standards are met and that communication between service providers and companies involved runs smoothly. In addition, our Project Management Office supports the key stakeholders and ensures that project managers and engineers can fully concentrate on their work. This way our clients can be certain that all stages of their project up to the final commissioning are perfectly organized, coordinated, and monitored.
Project governance & set-up advisory
Experienced professionals at KODIAK offer a combination of skills, expertise and to support and advice the project direction/lead setting up the project efficiently to ensure a project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required standards.
- Establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) organization and supporting project lead during the Project Setup phase
- Managing project interfaces between different technical disciplines, stakeholders, and partners
- Providing dedicated support to project managers and key personnel in areas such as planning, risk management, negotiations and quality assurance
Schedule management & project controlling
KODIAK has extensive knowledge in schedule management, allowing us to effectively plan and control project timelines and budgets. We understand the importance of a well-defined project plan. Our approach ensures that we identify and manage potential risks and issues early on, keeping our clients’ projects on track from start to finish.
- Creating and maintaining project schedules/plans incorporating all project specifics/objectives
- Preparing and conducting status meetings and reporting
- Identifying budget and timeline risks in coordination with risk management
- Managing project costs and conducting quantity surveys and forecasting
- Controlling ordering and billing processes
Project risk & quality management
As part of the Project Management Office KODIAK assures that risks are identified, assessed and managed while adhering to relevant regulations and standards. We provide a range of services to assist clients in reducing potential risks and enhancing overall project performance.
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating project-specific risks and contingencies
- Managing risk with tools (e.g., risk registers) simulations (e.g. Monte-Carlo) and communicating information into the project
- Deriving risk strategies and countermeasures
- Executing and controlling QHSE measures
- Developing and improving demand-oriented quality management systems
- Defining, coordinating and supporting quality processes and measures
In large-scale renewable energy projects, a proper document management is crucial to guarantee that all project-related information is organized, stored, and shared efficiently and securely. We help our clients ensuring that all project members have access to the most up-to-date information, reduce the risk of errors or miscommunication, and streamlines the decision-making process.
- Developing and implementing a document management strategy, process and documentation setup/systems
- Executing document management operations during all project activities
- Implementing document controlling and monitor document flows
Explore tailored project management solutions for renewable energy projects with KODIAK, your reliable partner.
Offshore wind energy
We support our clients in all technical packages providing services for the manufacturing and installation of foundations, cables, offshore substations, and wind turbine generators.
Our experts cover the entire technical portfolio from HVDC/AC transmission and interconnectors to converters and large battery systems.
We have expertise in electrolyzer connections, process-/gas treatment and balance of plant as well as H2-Pipeline construction and natural gas pipeline redesignation.