Our approval teams for your success
Permitting processes for large infrastructure projects are usually highly complex and require a multidimensional view. In particular, environmental issues and the stakeholder concerns need to be handled carefully. Our permitting teams dispose of extensive experience and ensure success of our clients‘ project.
Coordination of the permitting process
Obtaining the necessary permits for a project is a complex and time-consuming process that requires extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and procedures. We specialize in coordinating the permitting process and have a proven track record of successfully navigating the regulatory landscape for our clients.
- Determining the permitting strategy incl. permitting schedules
- Managing the entire permitting process incl. required special third-party planners
- Coordinating relevant permitting authorities and stakeholders across various countries and jurisdictions
- Representing the client’s objectives and position during the permission phase
- Deriving risks and related mitigation measures
Management of environmental investigation campaigns
KODIAK specializes in managing environmental baseline investigations and monitoring campaigns. We help ensuring compliance with regulations, identify potential risks, and coordinate technical service providers. KODIAK’s expertise in executing environmental campaigns allows our clients to focus on other aspects of their project.
- Planning and coordinating field sampling campaigns to collect necessary environmental baseline information as input to EIA
- Coordinating expert interpretation of environmental data
- Managing environmental impact assessments (EIA) and report preparation
- Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and permit conditions throughout construction and post-construction phases
Explore tailored project management solutions for renewable energy projects with KODIAK, your reliable partner.
Offshore wind energy
We support our clients in all technical packages providing services for the manufacturing and installation of foundations, cables, offshore substations, and wind turbine generators.
Our experts cover the entire technical portfolio from HVDC/AC transmission and interconnectors to converters and large battery systems.
We have expertise in electrolyzer connections, process-/gas treatment and balance of plant as well as H2-Pipeline construction and natural gas pipeline redesignation.