BETTER CALL KODIAK
The management and coordination of technical packages are key elements of large infrastructure projects. In these activities, owner’s engineering plays a crucial role. It serves as a technically experienced advocate for the interests of the client and represents his interests towards all third parties. Our goal is to ensure that all construction companies adhere to the project specifications and prioritize the interests of the customer.
EPCI CONTRACTOR AND TECHNICAL PACKAGE MANAGEMENT
With numerous suppliers and stakeholders involved in a project, it can be challenging to ensure that technical requirements are met on time, within budget, and to the desired quality. KODIAK coordinates all technical packages and contractors to achieve project objectives, with a focus on ensuring efficient and effective execution.
- Manage EPCI contractors for onshore and offshore projects, monitoring all project phases and packages
- Negotiate with EPC contractors and other third parties like grid operators, OEMs and authorities
By ensuring a fair and transparent selection of the best-suited bidders and suppliers, KODIAK can help clients reduce project risks and costs, while promoting the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality renewable energy projects.
- Prepare the tender documentation, including scope of work (SoW), technical specifications, and contractual terms and conditions
- Identify and prequalify potential bidders and suppliers
- Manage the tender process
- Contract negotiation with the selected bidder or supplier
- Coordinate the handover of technical and commercial requirements to the project team for successful project execution
COORDINATION OF TRANSPORT AND INSTALLATION
Supervision of the transportation and installation process is crucial for the success and safety of our clients’ renewable energy projects. It involves the oversight of all activities related to the movement and placement of equipment to the construction site and the management of the installation on site. KODIAK has a comprehensive background in supervising T&I operations and ensures that all work is carried out in accordance with the highest safety standards and industry best practices.
- Examples of our services include overseeing the transportation and installation of various components such as export cables, inter-array cables, interconnectors, substations, and wind turbines
MANAGEMENT OF SEABED INTERVENTION CAMPAIGNS
Seabed intervention campaigns for offshore projects involve various activities that must be carefully planned and executed to ensure compliance with regulations and minimize environmental impact. We provide our clients with cost-effective solutions that meet their project goals.
- Manage activities such as dredging, rock dumping and seabed reinstatement
COORDINATION OF GEOPHYSICAL, GEOTECHNICAL AND HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYS AND SEABED INVESTIGATIONS
Conducting activities such as geophysical, geotechnical, and hydrographic surveys, as well as seabed investigations requires careful coordination and execution to ensure the quality and reliability of the resulting data. In this context, KODIAK’s coordination services can help ensure that our clients’ projects obtain the most relevant and useful data for a successful offshore project implementation.
- Create risk studies, installation concepts and expert reports
- Review of method statements and risk assessments
- Coordinate all kind of seabed survey and preparation activities such as UXO investigation and removal
Explore tailored project management solutions for renewable energy projects with KODIAK, your reliable partner.
OFFSHORE WIND ENERGY
We support our clients in all technical packages providing services for the manufacturing and installation of foundations, cables, offshore substations, and wind turbine generators.
Our experts cover the entire technical portfolio from HVDC/AC transmission and interconnectors to converters and large battery systems.
We have expertise in electrolyzer connections, process-/gas treatment and balance of plant as well as H2-Pipeline construction and natural gas pipeline redesignation.