… we believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that your project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
- HSE contact between the project teams and the service providers involved in the survey operations
- Ensure that the HSE specifications set out in the contract are applied to each project
- Carry out HSE visits to vessels in consultation with the relevant batch leaders and writes the associated inspection reports
- Reviews all HSE documentation defined in the Contract prepared by the main and subcontracting companies involved
- Participates in all risk analyses (HIRA) and in the analysis of HSE events
- Participate in and facilitates emergency drills (safety and environment)
- Ensure the relevance of the technical content of the General Coordination Plan(s)
- May take part in CISSCT meetings and prior joint inspections
- Collect information from service providers to produce monthly reports on HSE indicators
- Ensure regular internal HSE reporting to the HSE business manager
The mission requires a weekly presence (minimum 3 days per week in the office or on site).
- Ideally, a 4-5 year university degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in the HSE field including offshore experience
- Fluency in English and French required (written and oral)
- BOSIET or equivalent for interventions at sea on ships
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Various hybrid working models including remote working and flexible working hours
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high-end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.