we believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that a project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
- Ensure that activities are conducted in accordance with engineering/contract/specification procedures, in a safe and efficient manner, and where necessary contribute to their improvement
- Leading the Permits to Work processes issued by the Customer/Generator for TEN works on the platform
- Ensure that deliverables from contractors are compliant
- Ensure that clients personnel and equipment are ready for mobilization on time
- Ensure that all TEN transport means/equipment are ready for mobilization in time
- Ensure that the requirements requested by the customer are compliant
- Guarantee a high level of HSE on the operation
- Degree in engineering or post-graduate diploma, ideally specializing in marine engineering
- Significant experience of working on offshore platforms, if possible in cable hook-up operations
- Significant experience in low voltage commissioning operations in the oil & gas or renewable energy sectors
- Familiar with the QHSE regulations and rules of the offshore environment
- Good understanding of technical and contractual interfaces
- Fluency in English and French required (written and oral)
- Qualification to work on offshore platforms: GWO Basic Safety Training; if the candidate is not trained, this training will have to be set up at the very beginning of the mission.
- Mastery of the HV and LV fields is a plus (good knowledge of LV required as a minimum); H0V-B0 authorization is required for the job
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Various hybrid working models including remote working and flexible working hours
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high-end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.