… we believe in sustainable energy and that together we can achieve the energy transition. To this end, we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for offshore wind energy as well as energy transmission projects and help our customers achieve this goal. Our teams of experts accompany major energy utilities and project developers worldwide on this transformational journey. KODIAK ensures that your project is optimally supported and implemented from its early development stages to its final execution. Our motto: Innovative solutions, well aligned teams and a high level of technical expertise.
- Diagnose the current organisation in terms of geographical information management and cartography
- Identify the necessary organisational changes (evolution of prescriptive and control data repositories, roles, coordination, change management, etc.)
- Several kinds of hydrographic surveys (geophysical survey, marine seismic survey (high frequency & low frequency), detailed topography survey (MBES) etc.)
- Senior Geomatic engineer with significant experience of educational knowledge in GIS and action plan to meet the needs of the assignment
- Strong capacity for autonomy to enable him/her to develop a strategy
- Adaptable in order to interact effectively with other entities
- Experience in hydrographic survey (hydrography, Oceanography, Digital Mapping) including possibly data acquisition and processing from offshore assets
- A good knowledge of international metadata standards (ISO) is a plus, as well as an experience with other European offshore TSO
- Fluent in English and French
- Various hybrid working models including remote working and flexible working hours
- Individual offers for further training and development
- Special conditions and personal offers with high end brands via our Corporate Benefits platform
- Company pension plan with an above average employer subsidy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.